One last notice. Orders for popcorn are due on Tuesday, October 20th. My understanding is that due to fall break there is no Troop meeting on Tuesday. So in order to get the orders to me I have a few options.
· Option 1 – Fax to 303-627-9871.
· Option 2 – E-mail to ten.tsacmocnull@evad_namrebmun.
· Option 3 – I can set you up with an account at Trails End so you can place your order via Internet. To do this send me an e-mail requesting an account and I will send you a user name and password.
· Option 4 – I setup a generic account at Trails End. Go to http://scouting.trails-end.com/TESales/ScoutArea/ScoutLogin.asp
. Use User Name: 763795Troop75 and Password: JC643 and go to Ordering and click on October 26, 2009. I put a sample order in so you can see how it is done. Use the scout name and your e-mail address on one line only. Click on “Submit Completed Rows to Unit” and then Click “Exit” to get out of the system. This is kind of an experiment so hopefully it works. I will try to send a confirmation with order totals so you know I got it, but no promises as I am not sure how many to expect.
· Option 5 – Deliver order form to my house (please email me for directions).
As a final reminder all Show ‘n’ Sale returns need to be arranged and returned by Tuesday as well.