Troop 88 4-17-12 Meeting Minutes
- Wear your scarf to the meetings!
- Check the lost and found – lots of stuff in it
- Sign-up for PV/Tahosa – see Mr. Garin to pay
- Rob Bepristis’ Eagle Project:
- This FRIDAY, APRIL 20TH AND SATURDAY, APRIL 21ST – 8am – 3pm – Please come and help!
- He is planting trees at the park between Bradbury Pky and Night Heron Drive
- Bring work gloves
- There will be an Orienteering Compass Course – see Mr. Moncier if interested
- 5-26-12 – Fire Station Open House, need 5 Scouts to volunteer – more information to come on this event…
- 4-28-12 – Scout Show at the National Western Complex. Troop 88 is doing a booth on 1st Aid – need more volunteers and additional supplies , starts at 10am, set-up starts at 8am
- Up-coming Coney Parties - 5-4, 5-5, 5-6 and 5-11, 5-12, 5-1 3; OA sign up!
- 5-4 – 5-6 – New Scout Campout neat Castlewood Canyon - Sign up if you want to go
- Troop 88 will be selling Glow Sticks at the Town of Parker 4th of July event – wee need adult volunteers to help with this!
- 5-3 – National Day of Prayer – Need Color guard at Southeast Christian Church at 6:30am – Will get Breakfast! See Alex Edwards to sign-up
- Patrol Rosters need to be given to Alex Edwards ASAP!
FYI - When Chuck Norris visits Africa, the animals are required to stay in their cars.