May 22, 2012 Scribe Notes
May 22, 2012 Meeting Minute
- 5/25 – 5/28/12 – Vedauwoo – Family Camp Out – Rock climbing – See Mr. Krey and Mr. Bender for more information
- Mrs. Schwarz is selling BSA pants – Youth Large $10 and green rain suits $10
- May 29th – FUN NIGHT – We are going as “friends” not as Troop 88
- Plan A – Go Karts at Speed Raceway
- July 28 and 29 and August 4 and 5
- Lunch Provided
- Lots of FUN!
- Free admission to Castlewood Canyon
- Please email Ian if you are interested in volunteering – ten.sysicpnull@sordneh
- Ian H. announced his Eagle Project – Sanding and Re-finishing the Castlewood Canyon Bridge Overlook
Meeting Activity Summary:
- Flag Ceremony taught by the Rattlesnake Patrol
FYI – Like a Russian nesting doll, if you split Chuck Norris open there is another Chuck Norris inside only smaller and angrier.
PS – This is my last time as Scribe as I’m leaving to work at PV for the Summer – I hope to see you at PV in July with the Troop!