Hey guys these are tonights scribe notes from tonight.
– The Klonderee meeting was tonight, patrols were formed and food for the weekend was chosen. If you were not at the meeting to get a patrol tonight then you have been assigned one of the three patrols.
– If you are not sure if you E-Mail Mr. Garin to see if you are still in the troop.
– If you plan on going to Rockin’ & Jammin’ you need to fill out the waiver from their website unless you regularly go there.
– February 9 is the MB college, sign up be February 2 by sending an E-Mail to Mrs. Moncier.
– Stepping back at bit to February 4 there will be a few new scouts crossing over, we need 8 scouts I think though I do not know who you contact if you would like to help.
– Aaron (the chaplains aide) created a prayer box, where you can put in a specific prayer you would like him to do for family and friends.
– It’s the Year of the Knot and adults wish older scouts to assist the younger scouts with the knots, and for the younger scouts to ask for the help.
– Mr. Ski got a nice present of all his scouting experiences.
– Troop 88 got two ‘the best’ awards: the best place to take your kids, and the best non profit organization.
– February 10, the weekend after Klonderee is Scout Sunday, it’s super fun and we need lots of scouts, we’ll be making donuts again.
My congratulations to Mr. Schmidt on his first meeting as the Scout Master.
Calling All Scouts! General Air will be hosting a Welding Merit Badge for the Denver Area several times throughout this year. If you are interested, please use the link below to get the dates and registration information. The cost is only $10.00 to cover materials at the class.
-Mr. Ski retired =( but Mr. Schmidt is becoming the new Scout Master yay! = )
-We are a good and we are what make us good so lets be good to Mr. Schmidt.
-All the leaders are halfway through their terms and so all the Patrol Leaders need to send out PLC notes or they wont get credit also Mr. Schmidt’s one requirement to get credit is send him the e-mail as well for this month next and March.
-No meeting next week for scouts it’s a comity meeting.
-January 22 we start the knots for the year of the knot. Try your hardest and I hope to see all you Knot Masters prove your skills.
-Rockin’ and Jamin’ may be the fun night, $12 for admission and another $10-$11 for renting gear. You must sign up next scout meeting if you have not already because if you don’t unless you arrive before 3:30 you’re going to be paying more. Also this is going to be an early fun night 3:30 to whenever.
-February 1-3 is Klonderie at Golden Gate Park and it will probably be cold so pack accordingly.
-Mr. Ski has 2 50below military sleeping bags for $140 a piece, these sell on the internet for $300 so if you want one contact him soon.
CONGRATULATIONS TO MR. SCHMIDT ON BECOMING THE NEW SCOUT MASTER. MAY YOU BE A GREAT SCOUT MASTER.
For those of you who are up to the challenge, 2013 is Troop 88’s “Year of the Knot”. If you would like more information on this challenge, click on the link below and good luck!
Merit Badge College
February 9, 2013
Sign-up Using This Doc!