The Pioneer Trails District Merit Badge College is on April 13th. More information can be found at the link below.
You are cordially invited to the
Eagle Court of Honor
The Achievements of
To be held on
Saturday, March 23rd , 2013 at 3:00 pm
Parker Evangelical Presbyterian Church
9030 Miller Road, Parker, CO 80138
Cake Reception will follow
Hey guys these are the last scribe notes I’ll be doing and they are also tonights.
-The troop 88 25year badges came in so if you preordered one they are available for you to get, if you did not order one before hand the extras are on a first come first serve basis so get them whil you can because I’m sure they’ll be gone soon.
– Go see crazy for you at Legend Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 7:00 also those days at Ponderosa those same days is singing in the rain.
– Year of the knot is still going on so make sure you practice your knots so that you can become a knot master.
– A new scout named Wyatt joined our troop so make sure to make him feel welcome.
– If you want you can sign up the Young Eagles flight for the aviation merit badge. If you don’t get in it this time you will probably be able to do it in September.
-March 15 is a magic show if you want tickets scouts are free and Mr. Ski has tickets so email Mr. Ski if you want them. for all the sales that come from the tickets that the adults buy $5 will be donated to the troop.
Hey guys here are the meeting notes from tonight, it was short so there aren’t many.
This weekend is A-Basin and tonight was the last night to sign up. I’m fairly certain they are not accepting any more people.
Tonight was the last night for rank advancement and merit badges so that you would get them at the court of honor
Please send Mr. Schmidt an email resume for the senior position you want.(SPL, ASPL, Scribe, etc…)
Troop Elections are next meeting
Our troop was third for the amount of eagles in the entire district with 15 though we did tie with another troop.
Mr Schmidt was sick so Mr. Schmidt I hope you feel better for the next meeting.
Hey guys these are tonights meeting notes,
A-Basin weekend is March 13 see Mr. Johnson for more details.
Mrs. McClure has the King Supers Cards
Some people still still have a $200 deposit to make for Camp Cherry Valley. See Mr. Garin if you do.
Troop 88 elections are almost here so make sure that if you want a leadership position that Mr. Schmidt has your resume so you can replace our current people. Last I heard there was no SPL so if you have wanted to be the SPL for a while now is your chance.
March 25th if you’re working on your Citizenship in the Community merit badge then the town council meeting is that night.
Spring Court of Honor
March 12th @ 6:30pm
Class A uniform
Bring a dessert, cake or cookies to share!
Milk & Water will be available
Merit Badge Blue Cards must
be turned to Mrs. Law by February 26th.
No RSVP necessary!
Railroading Merit Badge
The Rocky Mountain Division of the Train Collectors Association offers the opportunity for Scouts to work on and complete the requirements for the Railroading Merit Badge at our Summer and Winter holiday shows.
You can complete the following requirements for the Railroading Merit Badge at our shows. Requirement No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8a(3). If you have completed any of these or other requirements prior to the show, please bring your completed work or a written explanation to satisfy the requirement for review by a counselor.
There will be several displays throughout the show to help you complete the requirements.
Counselors will be on hand to review your work.
Current and retired railroad workers will be on hand to discuss the requirements and what you can do to be safe around railroads.
Wear your Scout uniform for free admission to the show. Parents and Scout families will be admitted for a discount by showing current Scout identification. Admission is good for both days. This offer is also extended to Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Explorer, Venture, Sea, or Air Scouts.
Come prepared to have fun and learn about Railroading and the fascinating world of trains both toy and prototype.
Bring paper and pencil to prepare your work or bring your previously completed written work to be reviewed by a counselor.
Go to the merit badge table next to Operation Lifesaver and Kids Korner areas to get your information package. Your last stop will be back at the Merit Badge table to finish the paperwork
All gauges of toy trains will be represented from a variety of manufacturers.
Multiple operating displays and hand-on opportunities abound.
Come spend the day learning about Railroading, safety, and the fascinating hobby of model railroading.
The program may also satisfy some of the requirements for Cub Scouts and Girl Scout skill awards for hobbies and travel.
Have fun in Scouting!
For questions or information, please contact: RMD BSA Coordinator.
Information on the merit badge requirements is also available on the RMDTCA Website
Hey guys these are tonights scribe notes from tonight.
– The Klonderee meeting was tonight, patrols were formed and food for the weekend was chosen. If you were not at the meeting to get a patrol tonight then you have been assigned one of the three patrols.
– If you are not sure if you E-Mail Mr. Garin to see if you are still in the troop.
– If you plan on going to Rockin’ & Jammin’ you need to fill out the waiver from their website unless you regularly go there.
– February 9 is the MB college, sign up be February 2 by sending an E-Mail to Mrs. Moncier.
– Stepping back at bit to February 4 there will be a few new scouts crossing over, we need 8 scouts I think though I do not know who you contact if you would like to help.
– Aaron (the chaplains aide) created a prayer box, where you can put in a specific prayer you would like him to do for family and friends.
– It’s the Year of the Knot and adults wish older scouts to assist the younger scouts with the knots, and for the younger scouts to ask for the help.
– Mr. Ski got a nice present of all his scouting experiences.
– Troop 88 got two ‘the best’ awards: the best place to take your kids, and the best non profit organization.
– February 10, the weekend after Klonderee is Scout Sunday, it’s super fun and we need lots of scouts, we’ll be making donuts again.
My congratulations to Mr. Schmidt on his first meeting as the Scout Master.