Spring Court of Honor
March 8, 2011
6:30pm – 8:00pm
Located at PEPC
Full Dress Uniform
Food: Last Name A –G Bring Side Dishes or Salads to serve 8
H- O Bring Desserts to serve 8
M-Z Bring Main Dishes to serve 8
Lemonade and Water will be served.
Please volunteer to help set up @ 5:00pm!!!
Pre Klonderee-get ready for Klonderee(Bender/Krey)
Will include lunch
|Sat Feb 19 9am – 3:30pm Mountain Time|
|Mr. Lutz’s house (in Parker-West side)|
Pioneer Trails Klonderee(Bender/Krey)
$8.00 for Adults & Scouts (See Mrs. Wilhelm to pay)
|Fri Feb 25 6pm – Sun Feb 27, 2011 11am Mountain Time|
|Camp Alexander-near C.Springs (map)|
Cody’s Eagle Court of Honor will be held at Chaparral High School on Saturday, February 12, 2011 from 2:00-4:00.
To all who signed up for ice fishing this Saturday, Jan. 22nd,
We will be meeting at the park-n-ride at Lincoln and Jordan Rd. just west of McDonalds around 8:45am and leaving around 9:00am. There are two ways of getting to Evergreen Lake and drivers will need to choose best route.
1. Take 470 west around to I-70.
Turn to take I-70 west to Evergreen Parkway Exit 252 towards CO 74
Merge onto CO 74 E (travel about 7.5 miles)
Evergreen Lake is 0.2 mile past Upper Bear Creek Rd.
2. Take 470 west to Morrison Rd. exit
Turn west onto W. Morrison Rd./ Bear Creek Ave.
Stay on this through town of Morrison, turns into CO 74 (Bear Creek Rd.)
Stay on Bear Creek Road (through Kittredge) until reaching Evergreen (lake will be on left side)
* Skyhawk patrol will supply bait and jigs for fishing.
* Skyhawks will have hot chocolate and a warming heater if needed
* We do have buckets and chairs for sitting
* Must have a fishing license if 16 or older
* Please bring a fishing pole if you have one (we do have some extras available)
* Please wear proper clothing (layers) including warm footwear (not tennis shoes)
* Bring a lunch with you or the skating house should be open (find out that morning) for snacks to purchase
* Skating should be available, costs for skating are: skate rental $6.00, adult for the day $5.00, youth for the day $4.75 (If anyone wants to skate, must have a leader
or parent to go with you, and have a buddy)
Hope everyone who signed up can make it. See those who can Saturday morning.
Any questions, please call 303.805.8783 Thursday evening and most of Friday.
The Skyhawk Patrol has put together an ice fishing trip for Saturday, Jan 22nd. We would like to meet at the park-n-ride at Lincoln and Jordan Rd. around 8:45 am and leave around 9:00 am. We will put out a signup sheet at our meeting on the 18th. Some particulars for the trip include:
* Skyhawk patrol will provide rescue and safety equipment
* Skyhawks will provide hot chocolate and a warming heater (if anyone gets too cold)
* Please bring fishing pole if you have one (we will have some extras available)
* Skyhawks will provide bait and jigs for fishing
* Bring lunch with you
* Wear proper clothing (layers) including warm footwear (tennis shoes will not keep your feet warm)
* Skyhawks will have buckets to sit upon (if you want, please bring a cushion or blanket for softer seating)
* Fishing in Colorado requires a license if you are 16 or older (younger scouts do not have to have one)
* We will be going to (there is also ice skating on the lake, will let you know if open and the cost at meeting on the 18th)
If anyone has any questions, please email or ask on the 18th. We hope you can come and enjoy a day in the outdoors.
Webelos Crossover are coming up soon!
Please put on your calendar the following dates:
January 31, 6:45pm @ PEPC Pack 649
February 21, 6:30pm @ PEPC Pack 881
February 25, 6:00pm @ PEPC Pack 841
February 27, 1:30p, United Methodist Pack 369
Remember when you we’re an 11 years old Webelos looking for a Boys Scout Troop, a little nervous visiting all those big roudy guys? Well, it’s Webelos season. We are currently having many young scouts looking for a new scout home. Please greet them and show them how awesome and friendly Troop 88 is.
It’s Arrow of Light Season. Our troop has always been known for having the biggest and best Welcoming Crossover Team in Parker. It’s time to regroup. Look for e-mails of upcoming Crossover dates!
October 23rd, 2010
7:30am – 4:00pm – Thomas Jefferson HS – Denver, CO
Great for Scouting leaders, Venturing Leaders and Commissioners!
The Palmer Lake Backpack trip is fast approaching and I need a little information from all of you going.
1st – I need a current Class 1 Medical Form for all participants. This is the one with ONLY a parent’s signature. I need this for both Scouts and Adults.
NOTE: I am trying to locate the Medical Forms book so we do not need to keep asking again for each activity. If anyone knows where the book is I would appreciate a call.
2nd – For adults I need to complete a Trip Request form with the Boy Scouts so we can be covered by the BSA insurance on our trip. This means I need the Name and Driver’s License number, Auto Insurance Company and parameters of coverage: 90k, 300k, 100k Etc….
If you are uncomfortable sending me this info via email please give me a call this weekend. I need to have enough information to show we have enough cars to transport all the kids safely.
Thanks – Brad Johnston